First, we need an attorney. If anyone reading this is an attorney and interested in our case, please email me at email@example.com.
Second, we need to get a list of class action participants. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will not use your name or email for anything other than this and before I hand names over to an attorney once we are actually at the filing stage, I will check with you again.
Third, you can use this as an outlet. They could control their blog and have taken it down, this one they can't. So, feel free to vent. I am obviously at my wit's end.
Here are the issues as I've experienced them, please comment so I can expand the list:
- Email outages/frequent inability to log into webmail or receive pop mail
- Email lost during migrations
- Inability to access emails in folders
- Failure to credit accounts with renewals promised (due to numerous outages)
- Spam filters causing loss of pertinent email
- Webmail GUI malfunctions
- Failure to answer support tickets and resolve issues